Monday, September 9, 2013

She is Silent

There she is
In the silent
And her breath is short, her heart is beating
Can't get away from the noises
But she is silent
And she is brave
The letters didn't do much
The letters from back home
She misses everyone
But can't go back
And every time the moon is full she is in danger of herself
The bright round object that holds her tight
She doesn't like
Tight is her be-whiching
There is a girl
And she is in the silence
Running from the noises
But she can't get too far without money
And her life is on the line
Somebody hated her
But it wasn't for long
And she took a wave out into the ocean
And almost drowned
I can't be her protector 
Or can I?
I lead such distance from myself
And slide by the reality of time
Silent woman
In the open wound of everything
Nothing is dark with the moon so full
And she mosey's down the corridors of the hallways
Not thinking about the future
Is it right or wrong?
To be so forever
Lost in the world of this world
She lost her happiness
And fell to the ground
Without her, nobody knows
Knows what is to be better
As she climbs the wall up
She is climbing
And undependable 
Where is the moon now
When I haven't got a clue
To what is important
She lifts herself up
And she tinkers on the level
Of broken and brave
Only together we will get on the same page
And it doesn't matter that she and I are the same
My motions are slowly learning
To understand what has been missing
If only someone knew the truth
To what Iv'e become
Become so blue
And unsteady of general life
She is in the silence
Poking her head out
And I wish her well
As things turn into hell
I am with her as the sun rises
That is what I came here for
And nothing in this life has been useful
Get it on
Get it on
The first foot first
Left and then right
Can she return 
Into the glory of sunlight 
While the monster haunts her
Not a delight
The tremors
The tremors
Not a delight
She is silent walking, strolling
And there isn't a car in sight
A lonely road, OH!
And she must go good-night
From the nasty war
In her sight
Whatever there is
There is a nothing
And the nothing is sore
Together we can fight
This nasty war
On to the first
Left and then right
Going into battle now and still so silent
What a waste of time
I can't gather
Death
It is in my eyes
And I am scared as she is brave
Id'e like to catch up to her and start a conversation
But like her I am too, silent
Picking up lost pieces of life
And I can't run or I'll lose my loved ones
But she is so tight
I am loose to a certain point
Loss of words, and loss from the important part of life
I will find her
And we will gather up the parts that merge
Because it is the only point

No comments: